Statis Pro / Pro-Stat Baseball ScoreSheet

The other day, one of the guys over on the Statis Pro Facebook page was looking for a scoresheet. Many years ago I used up my last original SP scoresheet, and a made replica of the original in Google Docs. As I have seen many people requesting a source for this scoresheet, I have decided to make it available for free on Google Drive.

All you have to do to get a PDF version of this scoresheet is click on the link below and download the file. Since I made my original version, I create another variation that I use with now in place of the original Statis Pro Scoresheet. You can download this scoresheet for free as well by clicking on the 'Pro-Stat d10' scoresheet link below. I hope you will enjoy whichever version you choose to use.

Original Statis Pro Baseball Scoresheet

Pro-Stat d10 Baseball Scoresheet


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dissecting the FAC

Statis Pro Baseball Dice Rules

Are Statis Pro Baseball's Base Stealing Charts Broken?